Some of the provisioned and recommended online resources, contents, ICT services and facilitations are listed here.
We support both Open Source and Closed Source software as long as they support / allow co-existence and as long as they do not go evil.
Provided through the involvement of school or by staff.
- Google for Education [For existing Students and staff only] – (Contact School Office)
- Microsoft Education [For existing Students and staff only] – (Contact School Office)
- GitHub for Education [For existing Students and staff only] – (Contact School Office)
- ICT-OS Customized Ubuntu Operating system built by Staff: Johnson Dcunha, for the ease of installing many software at once.
- NaraviHS School information app for Android Phones.
- SANKA [ಕನ್ನಡದ ASCII – Unicode ಸಂಕ] – App by Johnson for ASCII – Unicode conversion of Kannada. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ictnetin.knasciiuni.offline&hl=en_GB)
- OER.One for interactive educational contents by Johnson Dcunha mostly focussed on Science, – still in development.
- Science Subject Portal at NaraviHS for Science materials to be made available to students.
- ICT.net.in portal – ICT related website published by Johnson Dcunha , with a humbleness indeed, that knowledge is a gift 🙏🙏🙏.
- PhET interactive simulations. (Apart from content usage, staff’s involvement (Johnson Dcunha) in translation of contents into to Kannada language.)
Provided through external resources. [indirect involvement so far, or just a recommendation.]
- LibreOffice – A Free and Open source Office Suite (As our Microsoft education facility covers only online, and does not cover offline [desktop] office suite)
- FileZilla or WinSCP – A Free and Open source FTP client
- Diksha – A Free learning App for Android Phone and Desktop PC
- VSDC Video Editor – A free feature rich and simple video editor. & VSDC Video Converter – A simple video converter for converting video formats.
- itsFOSS for all linux and OpenSource information.